- Make my bed daily. At least, I've been doing a lot better with this than I was at home.
- PREVIEW. Previewing lessons make life a lot easier when it comes to studying for exams. Luckily, nothing is too hard yet but I want to start making the habit of previewing for future benefits.
- Daily devotions. I've really struggled with this recently. I think I should start small: even just 5 minutes out of my day is better than nothing.
- Snail mail. Write and send all the snail mail I'm behind on.
- Charge phone only once a day. I used to be able to go 2 days without charging my phone. Because I start work this week I have no time to get distracted by anything. I think by only allowing myself to charge my phone once a day will force me to stay away from it unless necessary.
That's it for this week. I really want to push myself to follow through with ALL of these goals so....here we go!