Saturday, October 17, 2015

Free the North

My Graphic Design homework for the week was to take a trip to Northern Liberties, eat food, and take pictures. I'm still not very familiar with Philadelphia so I looked up this place before I went and according to Wikipedia "in recent years, Northern Liberties has become a major enclave of young professionals, students, artists, and design professionals. Large improvement and revitalization projects have also been undertaken recently, causing a large jump in property values." Let me just say I was quite DISAPPOINTED. First of all, the streets were completely empty...and dirty. There were a couple cute shops...but I mean, jump in property values? lul. Nonetheless I had a fun time and had really good food. :-)



I guess this picture makes the streets look nice.



We had brunch at Honey's and it was actually really good! But kind of expensive. :-(


I forgot the name but I got a french toast stuffed with honey ham and topped with 2 sunny eggs. I'm getting hungry talking about this. :-( I wouldn't mind going back to Northern Liberties to try some of the other restaurants.


And here are my fellow Graphic Designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment