Saturday, December 7, 2013

State of Unique



This weekend marks the 6th annual Unique LA holiday show. On the 13th floor of the California Market Center in the heart of LA's fashion district, hundreds of vendors sell their handmade goods as shoppers support their local community.


At Unique LA vendors take time to perfect their goods and set up their shops. This is one of my favorite vendor's booth. Check out her website to learn about just one of the stories behind the work of Unique USA:


To the left is a store that sells clothes and jewelry that appeal to young shoppers. It's like tumblr live. And to the right I'm with my friend, cotton candy, and Santa. I love Christmas.


One of my favorite thing about Unique is their free photo booth. They have it at every show and you can take as many pictures as you want. "Oh Snap Photo Booth" provides all sorts of props and they give you a print of the picture and let you email it to yourself as well.
There was another free photo booth that I don't have a picture of. They take a 6 second video and make it into a flipbook. 


Lastly, to end my day I treated myself to a Hazelnut Latte from Yaki Cafe. 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment