Monday, May 11, 2015

Just Photos

     Here's just some random photos. I'm ditching the whole Sunday thing because I always end up waiting to post and then I just forget. A lot has happened since I last blogged so I might post things here and there that are totally out of timeline. Really, I just need something to look back on. :-)


불고기 피자 from I have no idea where I was. Somewhere in New Jersey. Fort Lee I think? It was from New York Wing Factory and I felt very uncomfortable ordering this whole pizza with chicken wings all by myself but oh well. It's not like anyone in New Jersey knows who I am. Plus, it was freaking delicious.


Passion fruit lemonade? Passion tea? Something like that. THIS STUFF WAS GOOD. Better than whatever they have at Starbucks.


Some sort of really awesome fries with a really awesome taco. I forgot what this place was called but it was a hole-in-the-wall in some ghetto-ish part of Brooklyn. I love to travel alone once in a while, but it's kind of dangerous....the place had good yelp reviews but when I got there I felt a bit vulnerable. Plus I felt like a loner because once again...I was eating by myself.



The rest of the photos are from Aaron's birthday. Idk, got a couple cute shots so why not. 






1 comment: