Thursday, July 3, 2014

1, 2, 3 Strikes You're Out!


I was lucky enough to go to two Dodger games in one week, so I needed a manicure that would last me through both games. I chose none other than a Dodger blue polish. This is Kiss Me at Midnight and it's part of OPI's liquid sand collection. This polish tries with a sandpaper like texture, and along with the Natural Nail base coat I used, the color did not fail me! (And yup, no top coat) 







Here I'm just having fun with my camera, getting close details of the texture. =] This color actually has  a perfect winter wonderland feel, or as my 5 year old cousin puts it- it looks like Elsa.




And Here's me at the Dodger game. =] It was Brian Wilson night and I went through so many stores trying to find a beard wig. I couldn't find one anywhere so of course I made my own. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment