Friday, July 14, 2017

Seattle/Vancouver

It has come to my attention that several people have found my blog by googling me, and so I took a break from sharing anything personal on here and documented my thoughts in my Shinola notebook. And as much as I love handwritten trinkets, I can never write as fast as I type, Plus, I missed posting photos here. 

A lot has happened since I've last written, and as much as I think it could benefit me to write down all my thoughts, I think I'm going to pass. So, sorry future me, but if you're reading this and don't remember what I'm talking about, maybe that's a good thing.

Anyways, here are some pictures from my trip to Seattle/Vancouver! These are two cities I have been really wanting to go to for a while now, and I didn't think I'd get to go so soon. Katie just graduated, and we don't know when we would get another chance, so after a long drought, our family went on our first trip without Dad.

Just my sister trying to push me off a cliff.

A bunch of weirdos who don't take ant breaks while hiking.

Momma kept all the pretty genes for herself.

VIEWS

I'm so sad that pictures can't capture Mt. Rainier in all its magnificence. 

Another ballpark checked off the list!

It's just Grace.



The amazing Leah Shin!




No comments:

Post a Comment