Saturday, December 12, 2015

Old Friends, New City

So I'm waiting for my flight at PHL and I still can't believe that I go to school in the east coast. It's crazy how going to cities like Boston and New York have become casual weekend trips. Funny actually...DJ and I were talking about how we never met up in LA after he moved an hour away. And now that he lives 7 hours away, we decide to hang out. I just feel so far from everyone back at home, I'll jump at any excuse to meet up with my California friends. Plus, I'm not going to say no to a trip to Boston.


Early morning view. Stunning.


Fell in love with the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. To be honest I wasn't expecting too much...but the pieces in here were BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had more time to look around.


Wonder what he's thinking about...


I had to do all the touristy things since this was me first "real" trip to Boston. So yes, I ate lobster. Worth the money? Probably not. But it was still really good. :D



Shoutout to Matt for treating me out to Tatte Bakery and Cafe. :D
We had cashew butter and jelly sandwich, tiramisu, and some sort of croissant.


Took a break from life to enjoy the Charles River. Well, more like Matt took a break. I was already in vacation mode. Sorry to rub it in all of your faces <3

1 comment: